Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa and I am a student studying a post graduate journalism course and currently I am writing an article about fashion and mental health.
    I am someone who suffers from a mental illness so I want to do this article justice and my aim for the article is to speak about how those of us who suffer with mental health are effected by fashion or how you use fashion to help your illness.

If you believe you have something to say on this subject and wish to answer some of my question then please do contact me.

YOUR NAME, AGE, LOCATION, MENTAL HEALTH CONDITION WILL NOT BE WRITTEN IN THE ARTICLE AND WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE!!

I'd love to hear from anyone who wishes to speak about this and I understand it is a difficult thing to talk about but any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes to everyone,
    Lisa X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.