Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First of all we are both college students. Me and him have mutual friends and that's how he tried to start a conversation with me. (He teased me and tried to get me to talk to him.) I was blunt and told him I'm not interested in chatting to him because I didn't take the teasing well and got bullied in school. To add he stares/ keeps glancing at me. Once I was buying my lunch and I saw noticed he was in the cafeteriaas well again staring at me. He stood behind me in the line. I was wearing skinny jeans so I felt self conscious thinking he's staring at my ass lol. So I moved to a different counter and he followed me to there as well, just to stand behind me? Anyway, his staring is on going and I'm wondering if it sounds like he still wants to talk to me... I think I took his teasing to heart when he probably didn't mean to hurt me.

:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    First of all we are both college students. Me and him have mutual friends and that's how he tried to start a conversation with me. (He teased me and tried to get me to talk to him.) I was blunt and told him I'm not interested in chatting to him because I didn't take the teasing well and got bullied in school. To add he stares/ keeps glancing at me. Once I was buying my lunch and I saw noticed he was in the cafeteriaas well again staring at me. He stood behind me in the line. I was wearing skinny jeans so I felt self conscious thinking he's staring at my ass lol. So I moved to a different counter and he followed me to there as well, just to stand behind me? Anyway, his staring is on going and I'm wondering if it sounds like he still wants to talk to me... I think I took his teasing to heart when he probably didn't mean to hurt me.
    i mean i dont blame you for the way you reacted. sorry you got bullied. people can be *******s at times. However, just because he keeps on staring does not mean he likes you Maybe he is a bit creepy.. or maybe he is interested by you. just speak to him. give him a chance. you might even end up liking him xx

ReputationRep:
    You're probably right about him not wanting to hurt you, but if he's making you uncomfortable by following you and staring, it might be worth talking to him and telling him how you feel. Hopefully he'll get the hint and back off a bit.

(Original post by Mini_1999)
    i mean i dont blame you for the way you reacted. sorry you got bullied. people can be *******s at times. However, just because he keeps on staring does not mean he likes you Maybe he is a bit creepy.. or maybe he is interested by you. just speak to him. give him a chance. you might even end up liking him xx
    Yeah I'm not sure whether he likes me or just thinks I'm weird..and yeah I'm scared I guess of people bullying me. I don't want to go through that again.
    (Original post by klw18)
    You're probably right about him not wanting to hurt you, but if he's making you uncomfortable by following you and staring, it might be worth talking to him and telling him how you feel. Hopefully he'll get the hint and back off a bit.
    Thanks and yeah it's a bit odd that he just followed me. Not exactly a way to make someone feel comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm not sure whether he likes me or just thinks I'm weird..and yeah I'm scared I guess of people bullying me. I don't want to go through that again.

Thanks and yeah it's a bit odd that he just followed me. Not exactly a way to make someone feel comfortable.
    aww. im sure he aint that bad. just talk to him. and if he is a creep. ill punch him for you. x

aww. im sure he aint that bad. just talk to him. and if he is a creep. ill punch him for you. x
    Haha aw hopefully he's not x

ReputationRep:
    Haha aw hopefully he's not x
    im sure he is a goo guy. PM me how it goes and if i need to beat up anyone. good luck hun x

im sure he is a goo guy. PM me how it goes and if i need to beat up anyone. good luck hun x
    Loool I will do x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.