Nursing444
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, just wanting some advice, I have to write a little piece of work (250 words) on the role of science in relation to last offices. My problem is I cant find any definition to what the role of science is, I don't want my work done for me just pointed in the right direction I have looked on google google books and the university and I cant find anything please someone help
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nursing444)
Hi, just wanting some advice, I have to write a little piece of work (250 words) on the role of science in relation to last offices. My problem is I cant find any definition to what the role of science is, I don't want my work done for me just pointed in the right direction I have looked on google google books and the university and I cant find anything please someone help
I think they are probably looking for you to look at the science of death, and the processes the body goes through immediately following, and in the hours following death. You would then need to look at how last offices is relevant to the early stages of body decomposition.
paulbarlow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nursing444)
I would look at the pathophysiology of the dying process. Last offices is about respect for the individual and their family and friends and about safe disposal of human remains. Pathophysiology will give you the science behind the process as well as explaining why certain things are done.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?