Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wanting some advice, I have to write a little piece of work (250 words) on the role of science in relation to last offices. My problem is I cant find any definition to what the role of science is, I don't want my work done for me just pointed in the right direction I have looked on google google books and the university and I cant find anything please someone help
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Nursing444)
    Hi, just wanting some advice, I have to write a little piece of work (250 words) on the role of science in relation to last offices. My problem is I cant find any definition to what the role of science is, I don't want my work done for me just pointed in the right direction I have looked on google google books and the university and I cant find anything please someone help
    I think they are probably looking for you to look at the science of death, and the processes the body goes through immediately following, and in the hours following death. You would then need to look at how last offices is relevant to the early stages of body decomposition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nursing444)
    I would look at the pathophysiology of the dying process. Last offices is about respect for the individual and their family and friends and about safe disposal of human remains. Pathophysiology will give you the science behind the process as well as explaining why certain things are done.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.