Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who remebers - playing tig/tag or whatever you want to call it bascially YOUR IT! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I remember this always being a game that the boys played as they were always getting into trouble playing it and getting carried away haha. Us girls used to play hopscotch? Anyone remember that too? I remember one day when the boys let us play I thought it was awesome and it was great.... until we decided to turn it into a game of kiss catch lol I won that game hahah

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl and we always used to play tag.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What about my it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I'm a girl and we always used to play tag.
    Your lucky. I went to a small shool and we were all lead to believe it was a boys game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlove2017)
    Your lucky. I went to a small shool and we were all lead to believe it was a boys game
    I don't know how to play hopscotch anymore...
    I forgot.
    The boys game was always football. Only once or twice us girls could join in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    I don't know how to play hopscotch anymore...
    I forgot.
    The boys game was always football. Only once or twice us girls could join in.
    Come to think of it.. I think I've forgot how to play too haha Way to long ago!

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid, I used to look at all these grown ups and wonder to myself "How boring their lives must be, just standing around yapping away at each other"

I now realize how pleasant it is to just chat with someone rather than run around 'tagging' peeps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    When I was a kid, I used to look at all these grown ups and wonder to myself "How boring their lives must be, just standing around yapping away at each other"

I now realize how pleasant it is to just chat with someone rather than run around 'tagging' peeps
    Speak for yourself! I had great fun and still would if me and my friends started playing tig lol

ReputationRep:
    Come to think of it.. I think I've forgot how to play too haha Way to long ago!
    Thought about it. I remember now, throw the pebble on 1, miss that hop all the way and back. Don't step out of the boxes or you lose.
    Jump over the one with the pebble on it.
    Next persons go.
    Then throw the pebble to 2. Same thing again.

We played different variations though, but this was the main one.

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourself! I had great fun and still would if me and my friends started playing tig lol
    Depends how old you are really. I can't for the life of me imagine 25 year old females running around trying to tag each other. You'd have a whole bunch of pervs ogling at them twins yunno what I mean

ReputationRep:
    Iiiii rememberrrrrrrrrr!! 🙋🙋🙋 'twas fun.

Reminds me of the Japanese movie TAG you gotta watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Depends how old you are really. I can't for the life of me imagine 25 year old females running around trying to tag each other. You'd have a whole bunch of pervs ogling at them twins yunno what I mean
    If wine is involved anything is possible!!!

ReputationRep:
    If wine is involved anything is possible!!!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've never played YOUR IT, but I have played YOU'RE IT before.

ReputationRep:
    I remember this always being a game that the boys played as they were always getting into trouble playing it and getting carried away haha. Us girls used to play hopscotch? Anyone remember that too? I remember one day when the boys let us play I thought it was awesome and it was great.... until we decided to turn it into a game of kiss catch lol I won that game hahah
    I used to play tag (or it), stuck in the mud and forty-forty in.

But most importantly, I used to play football. Football was love, football was life.

ReputationRep:
    You’re*

ReputationRep:
    I remember!!!!

The best was stuck in the mud!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.