Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Memory lane-- This one is gross but memorable. Trying to hold it in.... :D Watch

ReputationRep:
    agh the school toilets there is no where quite as disgusting, well up until they refurbished them anyway! I remember I didn't like anyone hearing me whilst I was spending a penny So I always used to try and hold it in until I either could not keep putting off using the loo or until I got home to my nice clean private home loo

This worked well most of the time until one day (In year 5) I was sitting down during reading time and I put my hand up as I could not hold on any more Yep you guessed it! The teacher said "no, you'll have to wait until break time in 10 minutes"

Yep! that taught me a valuable lesson about priorities as I felt it run into my chair and my face exploded with embarrassment. That was probably the second worst day of primary school!

Still it could have been worse. At least I was not in year 10 sitting my GCSE mocks getting over a bad tummy! Yes that happened to my friend and it took until the end of year 11 for her to live that one down. :O So I count my blessings that I only needed to spend a penny and not a chocolate button

So who else remembers witnessing or experiencing spending a chocolate button or a penny during a lesson at school? ...... I will make sure I'm not eating when I open this thread haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlove2017)
    agh the school toilets there is no where quite as disgusting, well up until they refurbished them anyway! I remember I didn't like anyone hearing me whilst I was spending a penny So I always used to try and hold it in until I either could not keep putting off using the loo or until I got home to my nice clean private home loo

This worked well most of the time until one day (In year 5) I was sitting down during reading time and I put my hand up as I could not hold on any more Yep you guessed it! The teacher said "no, you'll have to wait until break time in 10 minutes"

Yep! that taught me a valuable lesson about priorities as I felt it run into my chair and my face exploded with embarrassment. That was probably the second worst day of primary school!

Still it could have been worse. At least I was not in year 10 sitting my GCSE mocks getting over a bad tummy! Yes that happened to my friend and it took until the end of year 11 for her to live that one down. :O So I count my blessings that I only needed to spend a penny and not a chocolate button

So who else remembers witnessing or experiencing spending a chocolate button or a penny during a lesson at school? ...... I will make sure I'm not eating when I open this thread haha
    Agh reading back I've been way too open about my experience here hahaha LOL
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, that sounds super embarrassing! Sorry that happened to you. I've not known it happen at my school but I'm sure you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    Oh my god, that sounds super embarrassing! Sorry that happened to you. I've not known it happen at my school but I'm sure you're not alone
    Aww bless you and thank you 🙂 And no I'm probably not 😂😂 sadly no one else has contributed 😂

ReputationRep:
    Got told that a couple of times in high school and went anyway. They whinged and called the parents, who told the school to basically **** off, so yknow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Got told that a couple of times in high school and went anyway. They whinged and called the parents, who told the school to basically **** off, so yknow.
    Got told what? I don't follow 😬

ReputationRep:
    'You can't go the loo now, wait till break'. Nah mate, I'm going now.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right yeah 😀 Well that's school for you, even have to ask permission for minor things like bathroom breaks 😳😬

ReputationRep:
    Wtf you don't find this post weird...

would be surprised if this isn't a fetish and it's a grown man pretending to be an innocent school girl but he really just wants to hear stories about pooping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)

would be surprised if this isn't a fetish and it's a grown man pretending to be an innocent school girl but he really just wants to hear stories about pooping.
    Omg lol so not the case here but omfg.... That's an actual thing...,?? 😂😩😮

ReputationRep:

Of course it's weird. I enjoy taking weird and making it mundane.

ReputationRep:
    I did see someone **** themselves when i was in school though. Felt bad for them, they never lived it down.

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's weird. I enjoy taking weird and making it mundane.
    😑😑 so if I randomly started talking to you about my bowel movements you'd be all for it..

ReputationRep:
    😑😑 so if I randomly started talking to you about my bowel movements you'd be all for it..
    That doesn't quite follow, but I wouldn't be offended by someone talking about the last time they did a shite, no.

ReputationRep:
    I did see someone **** themselves when i was in school though. Felt bad for them, they never lived it down.
    As a witness and a victim I feel very sorry to hear about, his / her misfortune. I've made a few threads on memory lane about primary school and I admit this one is a little werid and a bit out there but I'm just kinda open like that anyway 🤗😂

ReputationRep:
    Haha that would be a bit off topic 😜😂

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't quite follow, but I wouldn't be offended by someone talking about the last time they did a shite, no.
    In that case...

Lol jusst kidding

ReputationRep:
    In that case...

Lol jusst kidding
    Agh thank you for not sharing 😂👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    Wow you're really annoying 😃 prob a sweet girl but annoying
    Wow 😂 Thanks for that 😝 So you' don't have any meories to share for this edition of memory lane then? 🤗😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlove2017)
    Wow 😂 Thanks for that 😝 So you' don't have any meories to share for this edition of memory lane then? 🤗😂
    I'm afraid not. sorry for calling you annoying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.