Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The Christmas Charts is 22nd December this year so the race is from 15th December from midnight to 21st December at 23:59 UK Time, i hope there some modern christmas songs in the charts Top 40, the classic had it time for the Singles Charts, Personally for me, i find the christmas chart should be on 29th December durning the time takings for Christmas Eve, Day and Boxing Day as that what you streamed and brought at the time of dates, so the week after 21st December (On 29th Dec) I think is just as important with Christmas Songs and some of the best songs of the year in the Top 100 or Radio Top 40. but the radio and promos are always a week behind Christmas dates sales and streams for Singles

Do You Agree?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of agree, but who cares? Chart music has been awful for the past like 3-4 years now, that wasn't to say it was good 5 years ago but it certainly was above decent compared to now. The last good Christmas number 1 was probably in 2008 and there hasn't been an actual Christmas song since 2004

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxyn)
    Kind of agree, but who cares?
    Agree.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.