Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, along with snap revise and past paper practice, does any one know any other strong AQA A2 revision websites or videos that I should use?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    one of my favourite revision websites is "get revising" its actually really good and links to the student room and bbc bitesize

(Original post by JSC16)
    Hi, along with snap revise and past paper practice, does any one know any other strong AQA A2 revision websites or videos that I should use?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSC16)
    Thanks
    Physics and maths tutor. There have a good set of notes.
    Also, consider using CrashCourse (A youtube channel) as well. Although it isn't specification based, just find the relevant videos in their biology playlist and then use them to make notes as well making sure you understand. Although the host does talk fast, he explains key concepts in amazing ways.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.