Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

_rhapsodic's GYG: Med @ Cambridge !!! Watch

ReputationRep:

Welcome to my GYG thread!
    :elefant:

Spoiler:
    Show

I will write up everything in a lot more detail later, and hopefully it will then make a lot more sense than the mess below.

Hey. I've been in a bit of a rut at the moment, (possibly one of the worst feelings ever) and I figured the best way for me to get my sh*t together would be to do this. I highly doubt anyone will bother to read this thread, but I really don't mind.

A lil bit about me:
    Spoiler:
    Show

My GCSE Results:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Alongside my GCSEs, I also did:
    Spoiler:
    Show

My Work Experience
    Spoiler:
    Show

Extracurriculars/ Supercurriculars
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    hey! good luck with your journey! any colleges you're looking at for cambridge?

Submit reply
Updated: October 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.