Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to make a guy like you?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To make a guy like me requires: sugar; spice; and everything nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ‘Superior genetics’. Can you quantify this statement?
    The combination of genetic factors that create a physically and aesthetically superior human.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, just be yourself and if it doesn't work out, that's life. But really, find out about his interests and talk about yourself!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Why not start by complimenting his personality or his appearance?
    This is just another way of saying “flattering his ego.” Also, when you talk to him look at him like you want to s**g him. Plenty of eye contact. But don’t chase. Let him chase you. Drop enigmatic hints that make him wonder if you like him. If he texts you don’t reply straight away and keep him guessing a bit. This will make him think about you more as he won’t quite know where you’re coming from, and when you’re on his mind he’ll start to want to be with you more.

(Original post by Jimmyjam1972)
    This is just another way of saying “flattering his ego.” Also, when you talk to him look at him like you want to s**g him. Plenty of eye contact. But don’t chase. Let him chase you. Drop enigmatic hints that make him wonder if you like him. If he texts you don’t reply straight away and keep him guessing a bit. This will make him think about you more as he won’t quite know where you’re coming from, and when you’re on his mind he’ll start to want to be with you more.
    I give loads of eye contact, he just looks straight ahead/down when talking to me so doesn’t notice! 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you mean 'like' as in the verb form - I've heard Amortentia is pretty effective.

ReputationRep:
    show him dem titties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I give loads of eye contact, he just looks straight ahead/down when talking to me so doesn’t notice! 😂
    Good sign. Light touches too so he looks at you.

Good sign. Light touches too so he looks at you.
    Wait, him not looking back at me is a GOOD thing?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it means he’s not as confident as you think he is. Ask him out.

Yes, it means he’s not as confident as you think he is. Ask him out.
    The only thing is, he seems to talk to other people fine, so it’s probably because he doesn’t even want to talk to me

ReputationRep:
    No, it’s harder to talk to people you’re interested in romantically. We naturally watch what we’re saying when we really like someone. It’s why I also used to get the girls I wasn’t really interested in. I treated them like friends and the ones I really liked I tried too hard with. Eventually I learnt that putting someone on a pedestal just doesn’t work. They hate it (even though they think they might like it).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.