Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    BRUNEL UNIVERSITY asks for a BTEC in a relevant subject and a grade B at A-level (i want to apply for international politics) however, there is no BTECs that are directly relevant to international politics is this bad? (My A-level is related though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maro122)
    BRUNEL UNIVERSITY asks for a BTEC in a relevant subject and a grade B at A-level (i want to apply for international politics) however, there is no BTECs that are directly relevant to international politics is this bad? (My A-level is related though)
    What btec are you doing?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BDunlop)
    What btec are you doing?
    Art&Design but when I called they would generally prefer it in a related subject however my A-level and AS is directly related and I have clearly demonstrated my interest and knowledge towards the course in my personal statement. I don't think everyone has a BTEC related to the course ?...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maro122)
    Art&Design but when I called they would generally prefer it in a related subject however my A-level and AS is directly related and I have clearly demonstrated my interest and knowledge towards the course in my personal statement. I don't think everyone has a BTEC related to the course ?...
    Well they said generally prefer, meaning you don't have to have it. I wouldn't about it, they'd specificy if you HAD to have it in something. You could always phone them up again and clarify it though.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.