Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Student finance - how long does it take to receive payment? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just got the confirmation from uni and am now waiting for my NI to come back tomorrow. They told me as soon as my NI is verified, they will then send the payment - apparently some people get it straight away, others it takes 3-5 working days.

I'm with Natwest, and they told me that they don't have a clearing period, and it should go in as soon as it is sent. So, anyone with Natwest, how long did it take to recieve your payment once your NI was verified? Is there a possibility of getting the money tomorrow/Thursday?

I hope this makes sense! What are words, lol

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? :>

ReputationRep:
    If anyone could help I'd massively appreciate it. I've got a fine I need to pay by the 2nd, otherwise I'll have bailiffs

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.