Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I just got my offer for Mathematics from Warwick! I was quite surprised since they said they will wait for MAT scores in order to give out lower offers, but I got a conditional one (2 in STEP). Still, better than an 1!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well done !!! If Warwick your first offer/ first choice ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinuvld)
    Hey
    welll doneeeee!!! hope you enjoy studying there x

ReputationRep:
    Not to kill your mood but getting a Warwick maths offer isnt hard, the hard bit is meeting your requirement

they can afford to give out offers like theyre going out of fashion because so many miss it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alain22)
    Not to kill your mood but getting a Warwick maths offer isnt hard, the hard bit is meeting your requirement

they can afford to give out offers like theyre going out of fashion because so many miss it
    Yeah, I know, but still, 2 in STEP 1 is not that hard to achieve I was really expecting them to wait for the MAT scores tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakingMyTimeOnMy)
    Well done !!! If Warwick your first offer/ first choice ???
    It's my first offer, my first choice would be Oxford, but it's quite a different story with them I am really excited about getting an offer because I took a gap year in order to pursue maths instead of CompSci, and I was quite nervous about actually getting in on a course. I guess I feel a bit overwhelmed about how much better other applicants seem to be in maths compared to me

ReputationRep:
    Aww Why did you switch from Computer Science

Also remember that the TSR accounts for a small percentage of the 2018 applicants even tho it can feel like all of them. You got an offer from Warwick meaning you are a highly competitive applicant. Also you already have your results so that gives you a slight edge as it’s less of a risk to give you an offer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.