Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
      I fail to notice anything jokey or disrespectful about the comment you quoted. Care to elaborate?
      I think they were unhappy with the poster in question seemingly making up the guy saying Allahu Akbar, the same way TSR posters usually go "bet it was the #religionOfPeace" after every terror attack.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jammy Duel)
      And? So you can say that at most a few dozen don't condone it, I can think of several groups with thousands of members and supporters that do

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you can't. Don't be stupid and ridiculous.

First of all - as the poster you disagreed with stated - it is 100% true that NO muslim condones these acts. The Koran absolutely and totally forbids harming anyone. The Koran forbids suicide of any kind - so suicide bombers are actually acting totally against Islam.

There are billions of muslims in the world. As is the case for such a huge number - there will always be a VERY tiny minority who are crazy. However, these tiny minorities exist in every society/religion. The IRA bombed the hell out of this country for 20 years - they weren't muslims. There were 2 world wars. They weren't caused my muslims. The people who threw atom bombs on Japan and killed millions - I don't think they were muslims. The people who enslaved millions of blacks, wiped out the Indians and aborigines from their home lands were not muslims.

What view would you have of a muslim country if they had invaded Iraq completely illegally and based camp there for the last 20 years killing 1000s of innocent women and children just for stealing their oil??

Stop making silly remarks about things you have no knowledge of.This is an ethnically diverse country - please act like you live in one.

Let's pray for the victims and their families - very sad.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by generallee)
      You need to walk the walk, not talk the talk.
      Ok what is that supposed to mean?
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      Religion of peace!! Allah snackbar!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JMR2017)
      Ok what is that supposed to mean?
      It means telling the police about anyone who seems to be being "radicalised."

But all we hear from Muslims is how the Prevent Programme is "Islamophobic" and they won't cooperate.

So, do you walk the walk, or just talk the talk?
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

But all we hear from Muslims is how the Prevent Programme is "Islamophobic" and they won't cooperate.

Yes of course if we see someone who is being radicalised we will and we should report it to the authorities immediately and if they were going to do anything bad they should face punishment as well.
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by premedmath)
      Religion of peace!! Allah snackbar!
      Where were you when LV happened mate

The Prevent Program is horseshit, just like the latest proposals to punish people who watch Jihadi videos.

They are not any more islamophobic than the similar programs against nationalism are Nazi-phobic, but the point is they are ridiculous and infringe upon individual rights that Britain used to respect. They declare anything outside of a narrowing Overton Window as Wrongthink, and it is very understandable how muslims feel this is an attack on them.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ)
        Where were you when LV happened mate
        Hope you're not blind or something.
        http://www.timesnownews.com/internat...u-akbar/116606

ReputationRep:
        Hope you're not blind or something.
        http://www.timesnownews.com/internat...u-akbar/116606
        What does this have to do with my post?

ReputationRep:
        This type of attack no longer shocks people.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
        The Prevent Program is horseshit, just like the latest proposals to punish people who watch Jihadi videos.

They are not any more islamophobic than the similar programs against nationalism are Nazi-phobic, but the point is they are ridiculous and infringe upon individual rights that Britain used to respect. They declare anything outside of a narrowing Overton Window as Wrongthink, and it is very understandable how muslims feel this is an attack on them.
        They may indeed be crude, but do you have a better programme?

Whatever system is devised Muslim activists will condemn as "Islamophobic" that is the point.

The problem is not with the programme (this or whatever replaces it) but with the activists. And the wider Muslim population or much of it.

But not the poster who I asked the question of to be fair. Who seems a good guy.

ReputationRep:
        What does this have to do with my post?
        What does that have to do with my original post?
        All I said was 'Allah Snackbar'.

What a typical Muslim / Liberal.

ReputationRep:
        What does that have to do with my original post?
        All I said was 'Allah Snackbar'.

What a typical Muslim / Liberal.
        nice redpill man

ReputationRep:
        nice redpill man
        You're spitting on your own face.
        You don't even have an argument to make cause you basically **** yourself in the first place.
        Pathetic.

A really nice book for you

https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Talk-Li.../dp/1400054192

ReputationRep:
        You're spitting on your own face.
        You don't even have an argument to make cause you basically **** yourself in the first place.
        Pathetic.
        There's no argument, you posted something that had nothing to do with the question and use ad hominems to think you've won.
        Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
        There's no argument, you posted something that had nothing to do with the question and use ad hominems to think you've won.
        Pathetic.
        I have never mentioned about winning or losing, thus I have never felt that I have won from whatever this is. You thought this was a game? You're basically following whatever stupid people are doing because you don't have a brain I suppose.

Go home and make kebab homeboy.

I don't want to waste my time talking to an uneducated person like you.
        Too intelligent for you honey.

ReputationRep:
        I have never mentioned about winning or losing, thus I have never felt that I have won from whatever this is. You thought this was a game? You're basically following whatever stupid people are doing because you don't have a brain I suppose.

Go home and make kebab homeboy.

I don't want to waste my time talking to an uneducated person like you.
        Too intelligent for you honey.
        What are stupid people doing that I'm following?

Kebab is here to stay boyo, time to get BLACKED

of course honey, you are the most special most intelligent boy ever
        • Community Assistant
        • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by shadowdweller)
        Gentle reminder to keep things on-topic and civil please, folks!
        PRSOM

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by desaf1)
        270+ mass shootings this year, vast majority committed by white men.
        Proportionally, murderers in the US are far more likely to be black than white. In fact, they are about as likely to be black in real terms.

Be careful how you use that race card!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.