Turn on thread page Beta

i know prom is quite a while away (ours is late june) but a few of the girls in my school have been saying they're already looking for/bought their dresses. i for one have no idea where to even look. i've scrolled through boohoo and some other sites that came up from the prom dresses google search but none are particularly special.
    honestly i'm not really the kind of girl to get so excited over this and plan to spend thousands, but there's something about the thought of it that makes me want to feel good on the day. any advice?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i know prom is quite a while away (ours is late june) but a few of the girls in my school have been saying they're already looking for/bought their dresses. i for one have no idea where to even look. i've scrolled through boohoo and some other sites that came up from the prom dresses google search but none are particularly special.
    honestly i'm not really the kind of girl to get so excited over this and plan to spend thousands, but there's something about the thought of it that makes me want to feel good on the day. any advice?
    go and try things on so you get an idea of what you do and don't like
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I got mine from John Lewis. It cost about £75. Lovely floor-length purple grape coloured gown.

ReputationRep:
    Quiz is really good and they're having a sale at the minute

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.