The Student Room Group

Has anyone switched uni accom 3 times?

So I’ve been so unlucky this year as my first accommodation I ended up with all lads and they were so dirty, no one washed up and they’d steal food and lots of things from other flats and even stole my mirror light.

Now I’ve changed accommodation, and things were going alright but now one of my current flatmates lost his vodka bottle, and somehow came to the conclusion that I’ve stolen it based on hearing ‘noises’ from my room despite me not even being in the flat. That’s his literal argument and that’s proof to him, thing is now the whole flat has turned against me and it has become essentially bullying now and I haven’t set foot in that kitchen for about 4 days now and desperate to move, as they’re all labelling me a thief and I can’t live in an environment like that.

Has anyone had similar experiences and managed to move a third time? Truly am desperate rn x
I would stand up for myself and tell them all to f**k themselves. Invite any other friends you have over and throw a huge party in the kitchen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending