Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have been trying to figure out what HSBC is doing with their Job Simulator ;( could anyone possibly tell me what it is and what it entails? Cheers
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You have to shine the senior analysts shoes faster than everyone else, but they'll also be eating sloppy joes without a plate while you're doing it. The trick is to use your head to catch the falling food to improve your shoe-shine time

That's the way to make sure they know you don't value yourself at all and can do meaningless busywork!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by artful_lounger)
    You have to shine the senior analysts shoes faster than everyone else, but they'll also be eating sloppy joes without a plate while you're doing it. The trick is to use your head to catch the falling food to improve your shoe-shine time

That's the way to make sure they know you don't value yourself at all and can do meaningless busywork!
    You made my day lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.