Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are rape fantasies bad? Watch

(Original post by ThatOldGuy)
      Not gonna lie. Kinda grossed out that 'Necrophilia' is a 'Strong male preference'. I'm gonna guess 'petplay' is something similar along the lines of 'Squicky things I don't want'.
      How is a dead guy meant to get it up?

Anyway:

The more taboo it is, the higher the statistical error on the gender ratio. You might only have had 1 guy respond positively to that.

A more professional survey is this:
      http://static1.uk.businessinsider.co...asiesagain.jpg

I'd be more embarressed about pedophilia being male-dominated in any case.

ReputationRep:
      I wouldnt say it's inherently bad to have those type of fantasies, granted you aren't becoming tempted to find someone in a back alleyway and rape them.
      Although look on the bright side, at least it isn't a vore fantasy. Because you're type of fantasy can be actually achieved via roleplay with another consenting person.
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      Nope, but if you want it then it isn't really rape, think it should be called something else.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ella-keturah)
      Nope, but if you want it then it isn't really rape, think it should be called something else.
      It is rape if you don't consent, that's it, if you don't want it and say yes it's not rape.

honestly, can't tell if you're trolling.

ReputationRep:
      Rape fantasies are a surprisingly common, yet very taboo (for obvious reasons), fetish. Another term that is often used is 'consensual non-consent'. There's nothing wrong or bad about having such fantasies, or even acting on them if it's with full consent of both/all parties involved.

I'd give a quick search on the subreddit 'r/sex' to find more info on the topic (like-minded folks, how to approach the subject with potential partners, etc). It's a sex-positive place for civil conversations on all things sexual, and you will for sure find loads of good advice there
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Yaboi)
      It is rape if you don't consent, that's it, if you don't want it and say yes it's not rape.

I was raped, I didn't want to have sex with the man and I told him no. In 'rape' fantasies you want to have sex with the person. There's a difference don't you think?

ReputationRep:
      Rapeplay seems to be what it is called

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FriendlyPenguin)
      How is a dead guy meant to get it up?
      Automatically if he's fresh

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Yaboi)

Your focus on "yes" and "no" is a bit over-simplistic. As you'd have it, when grown ups do the sex, an exchange of affirmatives is not usually present.

ReputationRep:
      I was raped, I didn't want to have sex with the man and I told him no. In 'rape' fantasies you want to have sex with the person. There's a difference don't you think?
      Not when it comes to whether it's rape or not, no.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Yaboi)
      Not when it comes to whether it's rape or not, no.
      She's actually got the right on this one. If someone puts a gun to your head and says, "Say you want me or I'll blow your head off" and you say you want them, that's still rape despite verbal consent. In that case, you don't want it and say 'Yes' and no judge in the world would say "Well, you consented."
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Does this amazon "woman" happen to have a ding dong?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
      She's actually got the right on this one. If someone puts a gun to your head and says, "Say you want me or I'll blow your head off" and you say you want them, that's still rape despite verbal consent. In that case, you don't want it and say 'Yes' and no judge in the world would say "Well, you consented."
      That's a different context, your life is in danger.

blackmail is another matter.

ReputationRep:
      I actually think I may have developed this from watching an episode of Ed Edd n Eddy

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by UWS)
      Believe it or not, rape play is a sexual fantasy that people are into. It's not actually rape, it's a role play type thing... quite high up the taboo scale as you can imagine.

very risky if you ask me

what if you're pretend raping her, she secretly films it ...and then one day you do something to piss her off and her psycho self takes the tape to the police and says that you raped her

I don't think a "B-but it was only role-play" is going to get you off if you've got such video evidence against you..

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Yaboi)
      Well it is if you don't consent, most rape (actual) victims probably want it but don't consent soit counts as rape under uk law.
      Most rape victims want it?
      You are everything wrong with this world. Idiot

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.