Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christmas Gift Ideas-18 year old boyfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been dating my boyfriend for a year, he's 18 almost 19. I don't have a CLUE what to get him for Christmas. He's into trucks, hunting, etc, typical manly man stuff. I don't want to spend an insane amount of money, but we are serious so I'm willing to drop a little more than last year obviously. HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Lol most men are into FIFA???
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Make a gift hamper of stuff you know he likes or plan a trip for the two of you somewhere? It's what I'm planning to do for mine and my bfs 2 year anniversary lmao

ReputationRep:
    get him a truck

edit: seriously though you're not obligated to get him masculine centric things lol.. for example, i'm a woman, but every year without fail a well meaning aunt or distant friend of mine will get me a box of nice smelling hand creams, perfume sets that i'll barely use, bath sets for a bath i don't have, because a girl is guaranteed to desire above all else 'womanly woman' stuff amirite

you can get misc things like......i dont know a puppy? an electronic massager? albums from his fav band? take him out for dinner/holiday? nintendo switch? possibilities are endless. something more thoughtful than like, a can of lynx lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexismel)
    Hey there, my boyfriend is also into all the manly stuff, including football. So I looked online and purchased a football themed giftbox for Xmas, since he loves the Gooners - and he really loved it! I saved lots of time and delivery was super quick. I can totally recommend it. Check it out on: gleetzbox.com

Hope this helps
    Did your boyfriend's Arsenal persuasion inspire your username too?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.