Turn on thread page Beta

Christmas Gift Ideas-18 year old boyfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been dating my boyfriend for a year, he's 18 almost 19. I don't have a CLUE what to get him for Christmas. He's into trucks, hunting, etc, typical manly man stuff. I don't want to spend an insane amount of money, but we are serious so I'm willing to drop a little more than last year obviously. HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Lol most men are into FIFA???
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Make a gift hamper of stuff you know he likes or plan a trip for the two of you somewhere? It's what I'm planning to do for mine and my bfs 2 year anniversary lmao

ReputationRep:
    get him a truck

edit: seriously though you're not obligated to get him masculine centric things lol.. for example, i'm a woman, but every year without fail a well meaning aunt or distant friend of mine will get me a box of nice smelling hand creams, perfume sets that i'll barely use, bath sets for a bath i don't have, because a girl is guaranteed to desire above all else 'womanly woman' stuff amirite

you can get misc things like......i dont know a puppy? an electronic massager? albums from his fav band? take him out for dinner/holiday? nintendo switch? possibilities are endless. something more thoughtful than like, a can of lynx lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexismel)
    Hey there, my boyfriend is also into all the manly stuff, including football. So I looked online and purchased a football themed giftbox for Xmas, since he loves the Gooners - and he really loved it! I saved lots of time and delivery was super quick. I can totally recommend it. Check it out on: gleetzbox.com

Hope this helps
    Did your boyfriend's Arsenal persuasion inspire your username too?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.