Turn on thread page Beta

Am I the only one ashamed of being black? watch

ReputationRep:
    Statistically speaking:

-blacks make up only 13.6% of the U.S. population, we account for 50.3% of all diagnosed cases of HIV
    -The racial composition of the US prison and jail population as of 2008 was 60.21% African Americans
    -According to recent US Census Bureau data,“24.7% of all African-American live in poverty in comparison to 8.6% of all non-Hispanic White, 11.8% of all Asian-American and 23.2% of all Hispanic.”

These are just a few examples of what's ignored.

Why did I have to be black? Why did I have to be grouped with such intolerable people? Everybody's first impression of me is that I'm loud funny and stupid, why me?

ReputationRep:
    you're a white loser pretending to be black, get a life.

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Seriously?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Seriously?!
    If it wasn't pathetic it'd be funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hshshsghs)
    Statistically speaking:

-blacks make up only 13.6% of the U.S. population, we account for 50.3% of all diagnosed cases of HIV
    -The racial composition of the US prison and jail population as of 2008 was 60.21% African Americans
    -According to recent US Census Bureau data,“24.7% of all African-American live in poverty in comparison to 8.6% of all non-Hispanic White, 11.8% of all Asian-American and 23.2% of all Hispanic.”

These are just a few examples of what's ignored.

Why did I have to be black? Why did I have to be grouped with such intolerable people? Everybody's first impression of me is that I'm loud funny and stupid, why me?
    maybe because you have a small ****.

if you were like the other black people, none of the other stuff would matter.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.