The Student Room Group

Does this sound like she was coming on to me?

Scroll to see replies

If you like her, could you not just tell her how you feel and ask if she has a boyfriend? Nothing has been confirmed yet, perhaps he is a good friend?
Original post by cheesecakelove
If you like her, could you not just tell her how you feel and ask if she has a boyfriend? Nothing has been confirmed yet, perhaps he is a good friend?

If I tell her I like her then it might and up making things awkward between us at the society if she has a boyfriend. And while it isn't confirmed that she is in a relationship, it looks very likely that she is.
Just ask her about her bf. Asking questions and sitting on TSR won't help you and the best advice you will get is what you have already been given. Also, please don't think be a ****boy and have sex with her and leave her because that is a ***k move. If you are genuinely interested in her too, you will try and build a relationship before jumping to the next step.
It has happened in the past where people mistake the next person's brother as being their boyfriend, so are you sure it's her boyfriend??
You guys seem like you are kinda close or she does want to get to know you more?? Ask her if you two can spend some time together, just as friends nothing extravagant. Ooh maybe you could strike up a lil conversation and ask her what she thinks about you
come on michael..... go in raw and deep, don't think about the possible bf..... and remember, there is chloroform if nothing else works :wink:
Original post by michael1010
His profile pic is the 2 of them and their friends comment things like "lovely pic you two" etc and she likes or hearts most of his pictures so its looking very likely that they're together.

Could be her brother. A friend of mine has her fb pic with her brother. Perhaps they are close. Better still, ask one of her close friends if she has a boyfriend.
Original post by michael1010
There's this girl who joined a society I am part of and I seem to be the main person she talks to. She will always come up to me and work with me etc even when there are other people available. On a social last week she kept telling me to sit next to her and was sitting really close to me. When she left she tried persuading me to walk home with her because we live quite close to each other. I missed a session with the society this week but showed up afterwards to see everyone and go drinking with them. She came out early and was walking home and jokingly grabbed my arm and told me I had to walk back with her. Does this sound like she is interested in me or not? Thanks

Question is do YOU like HER? That's the only way you'll find out if she likes you or not. Ask her out for dinner or something, until then you're only second guessing. She could just want you as a friend, who knows. But she definitely likes you as a person, I'm sure she won't laugh at you.

An icebreaker is to actually ask if she has a boyfriend. Do you think we are psychic or something? Grow some balls and ask.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending