Turn on thread page Beta

I’m just wondering do you have any self control and still know what you’re doing when you do MDMA?

I heard it makes you more happy and that it makes you feel a lot more love for people? I.e kissing them etc. Just need to someone to explain it to me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you do have self control, but you feel so comfortable and at ease you may find yourself doing things you wouldn’t usually do such as kissing people you wouldn’t usually kiss. Similar to alcohol in this respect I guess! But the feeling is a lot nice imo
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m just wondering do you have any self control and still know what you’re doing when you do MDMA?

I heard it makes you more happy and that it makes you feel a lot more love for people? I.e kissing them etc. Just need to someone to explain it to me.
    Mate, don't be week. Go balls deep

(Original post by del1rious)
    Yes you do have self control, but you feel so comfortable and at ease you may find yourself doing things you wouldn’t usually do such as kissing people you wouldn’t usually kiss. Similar to alcohol in this respect I guess! But the feeling is a lot nice imo
    Okay thank you! My other half cheated on me whilst high off of it lolllllll

ReputationRep:
    You understand everything that’s going on while high ,everything just seems amazing ,like ****ing amazing. The whole self control thing isn’t as bad as alcohol. You fully know what’s happening around you even if your high and don’t care. When I drink alcohol I don’t remember **** on md I can explain the whole night.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.