Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2007PSanHa)
    Could you go to see them in person? Some lecturers have drop in hours where they will be in their office. Failing that you could try copying in a higher up member of staff into the email. That's what we get told to do. Unfortunately some lecturers are abominble at answering emails even though they are supposed to have a 3 day turn around!
    I Saw him yesterday at the lecture and he said just email me again to remind me which i did so & still got no reply. Unfortunately the next time i see the deadline will have ended for the assignment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Yep it does! I used to worry about that too but now I don’t care and life is much easier!
    omggg he finally replied like 5 mins ago thanks to the template email of yours!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_monsterxo)
    omggg he finally replied like 5 mins ago thanks to the template email of yours!!
    Hahahaha good news!! I’m glad to have been of help
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oops, it's been resolved
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    That's really annoying. If you don't get a response and have to submit your work without his feedback, then I would make a complaint with proof that you e-mailed him several times and to the correct e-mail address, and that he was aware that you hadn't received any. You're paying for the service and for the support and not getting it - it's not fair. It brings unnecessary stress and could inevitably affect your grades and may not let you get the best grades possible, so you have a right to get a little annoyed and speak up about it!

Edit: congrats on the response! :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.