Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

100 years ago next month watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    "no-one wins a war" - a lot of truth in that, but if you are going to have a battle, one where no-one gets hurt would be the best ... this is what happened on 9th December 1917.

ReputationRep:
    Most of World War 1 is just sad and trerrible, but the essential capture of the Wells of Beersheba by the Australian Light Horse, the peaceful taking of Jerusalem and the Battle of Megiddo are hardly known, I would have thought that on the 100th anniversary there would be at least one documentary but strangely our state media is doing anything but!

The fall of the Turkish Ottoman empire made way for the rise of the "Kings of The East" and the loosing of 3 unclean spirits that gather people to the battle of the great day of God almighty. (Revelation 16v12-14).

If you are interested in these amazing events and the prophecies that foretell them there is a free display and presentation from 4pm, 9th Dec. at Bernays Memorial Hall, The Broadway (next to Sainsburys) Stanmore HA7 4DA
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    This video gives the broader context ... "the 19th century brought a stirring of memories of nationhood to the Arabs. Men prophesied of free and united Arabia, free of Turkish rule. The Jews also, scattered across the globe since 70 AD" dreamed of their homeland of promise. The Axis and Allied powers wanted control of this crossroads location for international trade and access to oil.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus said "Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled" (Luke 21:24),
    those "times" are the "seven times" of Leviticus 26v14-18, Revelation 12v6, 14 i.e. 2520 "days" = years in prophecy. Jerusalem was under Babylonian dominion since 604BC. Add 2,520 years brings to 1917! This also shows that the British must be non-gentile, i.e. descendants of the tribes of Israel.

Egyptian coins from that year show the Moslem year 1335, "blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days." Daniel 12v12 ("days" are years in prophecy).

Name:  5_milliemes.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  73.2 KB

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.