Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do people think about Brexit and more specifically what do you think will happen after and how it will affect you?

ReputationRep:
    I am honestly so bored of all the backwards and forwards discussions on it now I just want them to get it over with!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, whatever happens, is gonna happen. The government will do what they want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaraJCarpentieri)
    What do people think about Brexit and more specifically what do you think will happen after and how it will affect you?
    Crash out all together, no deal. We are never going to fully appease Michael Barnier, especially when he said he wants to drag it out as long as possible to remain in the limelight. I would say try and get a deal but the demands set out are all a tad unrealistic, from an extortionate exit bill to free movement. 150+ nations world wide are in free trade deals with one another without no free movement clause- it is a very bad idea, we need a proper immigration system and if crashing out with no deal delivers that i prioritise that. Use the remaining time we are paying in the EU to sign trade deals with all other nations from March 2019 and then buy as little from Europe as possible. We may lose some jobs to other nations who are in the single market but from the day i cast my vote I saw Brexit as a massive long term opportunity for the people of our nation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.