Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Walliams in North Korean shock Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a3673426.html

are you shocked ?

ReputationRep:
    The SJWs are out in force it seems. They don't seem to realise how silly they appear.

I wonder why they don't attack the millions of people who paint themselves orange with fake tanning products. In their eyes it will soon be a serious offence to imitate, act as or refer to anyone of a different race to oneself, whether the motivation is eulogy or mockery, and whether the target is an individual or a group.

On a topical note I wonder why they have not called for guys to be banned from burning on bonfires with the argument that it might upset catholics, terrorists, insurgents and people called Guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    The SJWs are out in force it seems. They don't seem to realise how silly they appear.

I wonder why they don't attack the millions of people who paint themselves orange with fake tanning products. In their eyes it will soon be a serious offence to imitate, act as or refer to anyone of a different race to oneself, whether the motivation is eulogy or mockery, and whether the target is an individual or a group.

On a topical note I wonder why they have not called for guys to be banned from burning on bonfires with the argument that it might upset catholics, terrorists, insurgents and people called Guy.
    i am only shocked that Mr W has made himself look Chinese rather than Korean

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Since when has taking the piss out of despots been racist. About time the PC brigade were told where to stick their opinions. They are in the minority and have no relevance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.