The Student Room Group

Haven't saw her in like two weeks

Been with the Mrs for 3 years this month however just lately things don't seem the best, it's been a whole 2 weeks since I saw her. Not an issue really but we live like 20 minutes from each other in the car, I drive and she doesn't so it's not like its her making all the effort.

Whenever we arrange to see each other something always comes up to where as she can't see me. We planned to see each other today and as predicted something else has come up "work related" and to be honest I'm getting sick of it.

I feel I make all the effort & the only one to ask to see each other. It's got to the point now where i'm thinking f**k it I can't even be arsed with it myself anymore.

On another note i'd say its been around the 8-10 week mark since we last had any sexual encounters, possibly longer.

Is it time to bring it to an end? Or should I talk to her...

I love the girl to bits and think the world of her but just lately I'm getting sick of being the one making all the effort.
Maybe she is just having a tough time with work? Don't assume that she's pushing you off and if she is, there might be a genuine reason for it. Good luck though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending