mhllws
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not yet, still waiting, but it's only been two weeks since my video interview.
qwerty8888
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya,

Does anyone know the link to check your application? Unilever have only texted me before, not emailed, and I can't find access to the page.

Thanks!
ABBIE09
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Completed my video interview on 6th November and still haven't heard back about whether I have made it to the assessment day...
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completed my video interview on the 19th of October and I am still waiting for an update Don't think I did that well!
CJenny22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AR92)
I completed my video interview on the 19th of October and I am still waiting for an update Don't think I did that well!
I am in the same boat! Did the video interview on 31st October and heard nothing since the feedback email. I also don't know where you can go check the status because I tried to log in on the applications and it said my email wasn't registered.
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CJenny22)
I am in the same boat! Did the video interview on 31st October and heard nothing since the feedback email. I also don't know where you can go check the status because I tried to log in on the applications and it said my email wasn't registered.
It’s an horrible wait for sure! I had the same issue, but this link works for me > Clicky, using your username instead of your email address. What was your video feedback like? Generally positive?
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No news is good news.

Even if you log in there’s no status update. I checked yesterday.
username3656296
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have been invited to the discovery/ assessment centre day. I applied for finance management london
V369
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by J12345j)
I have been invited to the discovery/ assessment centre day. I applied for finance management london
Hey when did you get the invite? And how long before had you completed the video interview if you don’t mind me asking?
username3656296
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by V369)
Hey when did you get the invite? And how long before had you completed the video interview if you don’t mind me asking?
I did the video interview on the 6th of november. I recieved a phone call from a private number yesterday where a woman informed me of my offer and went through what the day entails. Feel free to ask any other questions
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh it sounds like they’re starting to respond. I did my interview on the 7th November for HR so hopefully will hear soon.
justconsulting
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
nov 11 for me! excited to hear.
V369
Rep:
?
Anyone else heard back yet?
kreddy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Received an email today stating that they are still considering my application for a Discovery Centre. I applied for the HR scheme. Any one else heard anything/received an invite? Thanks
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kreddy)
Received an email today stating that they are still considering my application for a Discovery Centre. I applied for the HR scheme. Any one else heard anything/received an invite? Thanks
I just received the same email as you, I've applied for the Customer Management (Sales) role.
V369
Rep:
?
(Original post by kreddy)
I got exactly the same thing for HR!
AGRADA
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied to the Marketing grad scheme, and completed the video interview mid October. I have not heard anything back yet.
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Had the same email today for HR! Being considered for one of the discovery centres.
justconsulting
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i emailed them and they said that the latest to hear back is end of January.
Tazzyc
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I also got an email from Unilever saying that My application is still under consideration! Lets hope for the best!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads