The Student Room Group

Unilever Graduate Scheme 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not yet, still waiting, but it's only been two weeks since my video interview.
Hiya,

Does anyone know the link to check your application? Unilever have only texted me before, not emailed, and I can't find access to the page.

Thanks!
Completed my video interview on 6th November and still haven't heard back about whether I have made it to the assessment day...
Reply 23
I completed my video interview on the 19th of October and I am still waiting for an update :s-smilie:Don't think I did that well!
Original post by AR92
I completed my video interview on the 19th of October and I am still waiting for an update :s-smilie:Don't think I did that well!

I am in the same boat! Did the video interview on 31st October and heard nothing since the feedback email. I also don't know where you can go check the status because I tried to log in on the applications and it said my email wasn't registered.
Reply 25
Original post by CJenny22
I am in the same boat! Did the video interview on 31st October and heard nothing since the feedback email. I also don't know where you can go check the status because I tried to log in on the applications and it said my email wasn't registered.

It’s an horrible wait for sure! I had the same issue, but this link works for me > Clicky, using your username instead of your email address. What was your video feedback like? Generally positive?
Reply 26
No news is good news.

Even if you log in there’s no status update. I checked yesterday.
I have been invited to the discovery/ assessment centre day. I applied for finance management london
Reply 28
Original post by J12345j
I have been invited to the discovery/ assessment centre day. I applied for finance management london

Hey when did you get the invite? And how long before had you completed the video interview if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by V369
Hey when did you get the invite? And how long before had you completed the video interview if you don’t mind me asking?

I did the video interview on the 6th of november. I recieved a phone call from a private number yesterday where a woman informed me of my offer and went through what the day entails. Feel free to ask any other questions
Reply 30
Oh it sounds like they’re starting to respond. I did my interview on the 7th November for HR so hopefully will hear soon.
nov 11 for me! excited to hear.
Reply 32
Anyone else heard back yet?
Reply 33
Received an email today stating that they are still considering my application for a Discovery Centre. I applied for the HR scheme. Any one else heard anything/received an invite? Thanks
Reply 34
Original post by kreddy
Received an email today stating that they are still considering my application for a Discovery Centre. I applied for the HR scheme. Any one else heard anything/received an invite? Thanks

I just received the same email as you, I've applied for the Customer Management (Sales) role. :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by kreddy

I got exactly the same thing for HR!
Reply 36
I applied to the Marketing grad scheme, and completed the video interview mid October. I have not heard anything back yet.
Reply 37
Had the same email today for HR! Being considered for one of the discovery centres.
i emailed them and they said that the latest to hear back is end of January.
Reply 39
Hi, I also got an email from Unilever saying that My application is still under consideration! Lets hope for the best!!!

Quick Reply

Latest