looleybubs
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by san72818)
Has anyone heard about the discovery day for marketing? Received two consideration emails and it's been almost 3 months since I did the video interview!
I'm still waiting too, it's been a very long time, hope we hear soon...... tempted to ring.
masbc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi!!! I applied to the HR scheme, did the digital interview and I still haven't heard about whether I made it to the assessment centre day or not. However, they send me two emails saying "You're still under consideration, thank you for your patience". Has anyone else received these emails? Also, has anyone received an email with the result of the digital interview?
haaaamish444
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by masbc)
Hi!!! I applied to the HR scheme, did the digital interview and I still haven't heard about whether I made it to the assessment centre day or not. However, they send me two emails saying "You're still under consideration, thank you for your patience". Has anyone else received these emails? Also, has anyone received an email with the result of the digital interview?
Hi, I havent applied for HR but im in the same boat as you, I have had two emails and I got the feedback from the interview almost straight after I did the video interview about three months ago!
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone received an update?
V369
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Nothing yet, anyone know if they started sending rejection letters yet?
EXM96
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've just got a rejection email for the marketing graduate program after doing the video interview back in october, it says in the email all positions have been filled for this role
san72818
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EXM96)
I've just got a rejection email for the marketing graduate program after doing the video interview back in october, it says in the email all positions have been filled for this role
Definitely wasn't filled by me, I just got the same email, unfortunately.
jake96jones
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard anything more? It's been a very long time waiting now!Has anyone called them?
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I called them on Friday, re: HR. The guy I spoke to informed me that another assessment centre is happening on the 23rd February so I would hear in the next 2-3 weeks. Apparently my video interview was in the top 25% but not the very top so that’s why I hadn’t been invited to an assessment centre yet.
V369
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just received another email to say i'm still being considered :/ has anyone else got the same message?
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah.
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here.
vh2193
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys,

I'm gonna take the video interview soon. Can someone please let me know that how many time can I re-record my answer? Is there a time limit per question?

Thanks in advance.
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I caved today and phoned the team, they are still finalising the assessment centre dates for the Customer Management (Sales) scheme. Emails should go out in 2-3 weeks time!
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I believe an assessment centre for HR is happening on Friday and I’ve still not had a yes or no. Not sure I’d even be able to get the time off work to go at this late notice!
taha.naveed13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Played the online games and got a rejection email immediately after. Had applied for the Marketing scheme and my report didn't seem too bad. Anyone has any idea what traits are they looking for in Marketing candidates?
Thamzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My scores were 100 for planning ,memory ,concentration but i didnt selected.what else they expect. How do you did the momey exchange game
AR92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Interesting development - Sky News: boards of dove maker unilever finalise move to axe uk hq
Keyeser Soze
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey everyone, I applied for Finance in Amsterdam and did the video interview in November. Never received any answer since then. I tried do write emails but it seems impossible to reach the right people. Do you know which phone number I should call?
mhllws
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had a rejection email yesterday for the HR scheme, four months after my video interview.

What a shower of sh*te.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads