Eqraa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello everyone,
I just got done my video interview today. And I got a feedback within 20 minutes. The feedback was really positive with few advices on improvements on some areas. I was really happy to see my feedback and after searching on interview about others feedback. It looks like everyone is getting a same standardize response. Does feedback even mean anything in your recruiting process? I'm really nervous and anxious. Please let me know how did your interview go and your feedbacks. Thanks.
zee4dee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here, still expecting further directive.
dhruv.k
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I took the video interview and also received a feedback. However, I have not gotten a response explaining the next step nor a rejection. It's been more than 2 weeks now.
Babs1998
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mhllws)
Three questions based around scenarios. You were given bullet points to consider and had to explain how you would address these.

The final question I watched a video and was given a four-page document about a Unilever brand and the obstacle it was facing. I had to create a plan on how to address the issue and deliver this in five minutes.

I've received feedback on email stating I gave 'excellent' answers against Unilever's three main principals but based on reading past posts on here that doesn't mean you're going to get to the assessment day!

Hi any further tips on these scenarios or buzz words or anything on this please?
Abstar1997
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi --- anyone applied for the 2019 start date?
I did my video interview 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back?
lupo2014
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I applied for the 2019 start date and only got some feedback on my video interview so far - did your feedback include things you could do better in the future?
Abstar1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yep, I got a lot of “going forward, to improve you can”
Not feeling too confident
username3656296
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied last year and got to the final assessment centre for finance future leaders, I did my video interview on November 1st and didnt get my invite to the assessment centre until the very end of November. For finance they only hire 6-8 people a year and the assessment centre has only 4 people at a time. Before the assessment centre they give you access to the Unilever foundry where you collaborate with the other 3 people to prepare a group presentation on an area of interest, mine was on which organic skin care brand Unilever should consider for acquisition. I expect they will not give invites to the assessment centre until later this month. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Abstar1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks mate - that’s very useful
Where was your assessment centre?
And do you happen to know anyone who received rejections before you got your invite?
username3656296
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abstar1997)
thanks mate - that’s very useful
Where was your assessment centre?
And do you happen to know anyone who received rejections before you got your invite?
Assessment centre was in Leatherhead, they put you up in a hotel overnight and pay for drinks and a meal the evening you arrive. I know plenty of people who applied, they reject people from the tests however I don't know anyone who was rejected from the video interview. I have friends who applied in October and were finally sent a rejection email in February. I think they don't reject anyone until they have fully filled the places. I was part of the 2nd assessment centre for finance, and they rejected all four of us. My accessory center was in December. If you get through to the assessment centre I can tell you what I went through, although mine was aligned to finance
Abstar1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ohh interesting.. just playing the waiting game now.
I will definitely be asking you if I get through the assessment centre my application was for finance too
Hope things worked in the end for you..
Account ID
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by J12345j)
Assessment centre was in Leatherhead, they put you up in a hotel overnight and pay for drinks and a meal the evening you arrive. I know plenty of people who applied, they reject people from the tests however I don't know anyone who was rejected from the video interview. I have friends who applied in October and were finally sent a rejection email in February. I think they don't reject anyone until they have fully filled the places. I was part of the 2nd assessment centre for finance, and they rejected all four of us. My accessory center was in December. If you get through to the assessment centre I can tell you what I went through, although mine was aligned to finance
Hi, do you know if they take a lot of people for the digital interview or not? Also could kindly you shed some more light on your finance digital interview. If you don't mind. Many thanks.
etherealinsanity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone! I hope all your applications are going well

I just wanted to ask a quick question about the video interview. I've just heard lots of different things about the timing so wanted to get that cleared up! Is the interview 4 questions - 3 situational ones and then a case study? I think you get 10 minutes to prepare for the case study and then 10 minutes to speak. But what about the first three questions - is it 30 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes to speak?
Abstar1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It was 2 minutes to prepare and then 3 minutes to speak
Rachrich9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Could you re try the questions or did you only have one attempt?
Abstar1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
One attempt
Rachrich9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abstar1997)
One attempt
Ok thank you I'm going to give it a go tomorrow!
etherealinsanity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks everyone! Yeah I can confirm that it was 4 questions. For the first 3 you had 2 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to speak. For the last question you had 10 minutes to prepare nad 5 minutes to speak! Thought it might be useful for anyone else who was confused!
Abstar1997
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by etherealinsanity)
Thanks everyone! Yeah I can confirm that it was 4 questions. For the first 3 you had 2 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to speak. For the last question you had 10 minutes to prepare nad 5 minutes to speak! Thought it might be useful for anyone else who was confused!
Did you manage to do the last question well?
It was way too much information to consume in the given time
jg16298
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - might I ask (if you can remember), if along with a call, your only account updated to show that you were through to the next round? or did you get a confirmation email? I only ask as my phone isn't working at the moment. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.67%
No I haven't decided yet (55)
18.33%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
11%

Watched Threads