Animal volunteering/ work experience Watch

cuffyxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all!

I'm currently in my 2nd year of my Level 3 Extended diploma in Animal Managment at Reaseheath College. My plan will be to work for a year and then review if I want to appy for university for Septemember 2019. Some job ideas are: Kennel/ cattery assistant, animal rescue worker and dog walking/ pet sitting but I'm keeping my options open!

I want to do some work experience/ volunteering with animals in June/July 2018 before I start working. I've been looking at Workaway and was wondering if anyone has done a placement and has any advice etc? Ideally I want to live in and have meals provided but will consider other options. I want somewhere in the UK but I am keeping my options open to any abroad placements that are reccommended.

I'm a hardworker and don't mind getting stuck in! I've previous experience at a horse rescue, a boarding and rescue kennel and cattery and I'll be completing a placement in a cattery again this year.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Any advice? etc.

Thanks, Abi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads