Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm hopefully heading on the BC in April. Just posting to see if anyone has been out there, any recommendations?

I'm struggling with the portal system - who do folk get to complete the AMFC immunisation form? My GP says its not him, and AMFC themselves don't seem to know. The UBC don't know either?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also hoping to make it out to BC for elective period 2018. Ive visited Vancouver in the past and loved it so am hoping to get a place at Vancouver gen. I haven't registered on the portal system yet but does the registration fee let you apply to more than one post in BC? As for your immunisations form, I'd have your med school elective team look at it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.