Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Moral or not to lose V to a prozzie? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Obviously its not something to be proud of, but women have left me with not much choice. I am over 30 now and have given all the usual stuff a fair old whack including dating apps, clubs, gym, hitting on colleagues - but no *****es seem interested. One of the oddest things is that you go in to modern nightclubs and all you see are women dancing with each other in circles (one must assume they sequester their various copulations via tinder, prior to going out). I know a lot of people will say oh its taking advantage (when I suggested a weeks worth of whoring in Bangkok) but at the rate things are going our women aren't really giving me much option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinetiesMan)
    Obviously its not something to be proud of, but women have left me with not much choice.
    perhaps a more introspective approach would be merited

our women aren't really giving me much option.
    how terrible, don't they know they are obliged to sleep with the local creep?

ReputationRep:
    This is probably a trolling thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaliaV)
    This is probably a trolling thread
    100% genuine...unfortunately.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Whatever floats your boat. What makes you think you can't get with anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Red piller detected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Whatever floats your boat. What makes you think you can't get with anyone?
    I have been doing the same routine for 4 years. Clubs/Bars, dating apps, hitting the gym like a trojan, hanging around in coffee shops, malls. None of it is working. *****es always seem to be in to their group and not in to meeting new guys.

I've got a feeling that there are 'sinister forces' manipulating dating apps for the purpose of social engineering.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it comes down to morality, but more if you will regret it in future when you do find a woman and you wish you waited for her.

Obviously its not something to be proud of, but women have left me with not much choice. I am over 30 now and have given all the usual stuff a fair old whack including dating apps, clubs, gym, hitting on colleagues - but no *****es seem interested. One of the oddest things is that you go in to modern nightclubs and all you see are women dancing with each other in circles (one must assume they sequester their various copulations via tinder, prior to going out). I know a lot of people will say oh its taking advantage (when I suggested a weeks worth of whoring in Bangkok) but at the rate things are going our women aren't really giving me much option.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I have been doing the same routine for 4 years. Clubs/Bars, dating apps, hitting the gym like a trojan, hanging around in coffee shops, malls. None of it is working. *****es always seem to be in to their group and not in to meeting new guys.

I've got a feeling that there are 'sinister forces' manipulating dating apps for the purpose of social engineering.
    You're 30 something so try meetup groups. You'll find girls who are open to meeting new people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxm)
    I don't think it comes down to morality, but more if you will regret it in future when you do find a woman and you wish you waited for her.
    I could well be a middle aged git by that point; potentially getting to the stage where impotence is a likelihood.

Its a bit of a piss take in a society full of single teen mothers there is apparently not a single hoe willing to help us out. Nevertheless society/the workplace still expects me to work with women as 'part of the team'.

could have something to do with the fact you refer to women as "*****es" and insinuate it's their fault you can't get a date....but sure, "sinister forces" sounds more legit

typical case of 'women say they go for nice guys but they've never gone for me'. maybe you're not such a nice guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You're 30 something so try meetup groups. You'll find girls who are open to meeting new people.
    You could fart around on there for months and not get any action. Plus I dont really have any interests outside of club music, lifting and tossing off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    could have something to do with the fact you refer to women as "*****es" and insinuate it's their fault you can't get a date....but sure, "sinister forces" sounds more legit

typical case of 'women say they go for nice guys but they've never gone for me'. maybe you're not such a nice guy?
    I've not exactly aimed high, these days guys have got to lower their standards. The problem is that in our society feminism/LGBT militants rule the roost. Woe betide the the ordinary white lad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

My thoughts exactly.

ReputationRep:
    I've not exactly aimed high, these days guys have got to lower their standards. The problem is that in our society feminism/LGBT militants rule the roost. Woe betide the the ordinary white lad.
    There's no point blaming other people for everything. Confidence is attractive and self-pity isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaliaV)
    There's no point blaming other people for everything. Confidence is attractive and self-pity isn't.
    Im not really that fussed. I just dont like sluts giving me the moral high ground about using hookers when it was them that caused me to have to p4p in the first place. If anything Im doing them a favour by not leching after them and instead putting money in to the 3rd world tourist economy albeit via slightly seedy means.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'll tell you now, go for it.

No reasonable woman would **** you without being paid. :lol:

Feel sorry for the unfortunate prostitute that'll be saddled with you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you ugly? You can’t tell me there’s no girls in clubs that aren’t dtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeadHoncho)
    Are you ugly? You can’t tell me there’s no girls in clubs that aren’t dtf
    Im about average. I have noticed that chavettes and hairdresser types tend to come-on sometimes but mostly it just seems like circles of students drinking alcohol and taking photos without really having any knowledge of the music being played or even dancing properly.

ReputationRep:
    Im about average. I have noticed that chavettes and hairdresser types tend to come-on sometimes but mostly it just seems like circles of students drinking alcohol and taking photos without really having any knowledge of the music being played or even dancing properly.
    If you’re in your 30s why are you chasing students in clubs?
    Of course they’re not interested!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.