The Student Room Group

Moral or not to lose V to a prozzie?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sammylou40
If you’re in your 30s why are you chasing students in clubs?
Of course they’re not interested!

I wasnt specifically after students. These sorts of places are supposed to be the easiest venues to get your end away, as I said other than prostitution and tinder there aint nowhere else to go.
well your first step would be to not refer to women as *****es just because you're butthurt..
Original post by faloodeh
well your first step would be to not refer to women as *****es just because you're butthurt..

Well I think it is justifiable. Most of the trouble in towns on Fri/Sat is started by women. Its almost unheard of now to see men starting on each other (central Bristol in this case) and if someone accidentally bumps in to the other there is always a rush to apologise to the other lad. Women on the other hand are absolutely disgraceful, they barge through the dance floor on the quest to reach the bar, they start arguments, they try and enter underage, they try and insinuate rape, they creep shame. No honour in these little sluts at all...until they are a bit older say 32, then they are more of a laugh.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by NinetiesMan
I wasnt specifically after students. These sorts of places are supposed to be the easiest venues to get your end away, as I said other than prostitution and tinder there aint nowhere else to go.

But if you’re looking at women with the sole purpose of sleeping with them, you’ll have that look of desperation that sends women running
You do seem to have an attitude that belittles women, we are not all whores.
I enjoy the odd night out with my friends and wouldn’t thank you if you tried it on
Original post by NinetiesMan
Im about average. I have noticed that chavettes and hairdresser types tend to come-on sometimes but mostly it just seems like circles of students drinking alcohol and taking photos without really having any knowledge of the music being played or even dancing properly.

If you’re average looking, maybe you’re not putting in any effort. Just get in the middle of one of the groups of girls and start talking to some
Original post by HeadHoncho
If you’re average looking, maybe you’re not putting in any effort. Just get in the middle of one of the groups of girls and start talking to some

Women dont like their group being invaded, as one of the posters above has alluded to.
I miss the days we could neg rep posts...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending