Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I started my computer science degree in September and I've been really struggling for the past few months and I really wanna change my course but I wanna know what available options I have as I wanna change my course to a business-based course such as marketing, economics, etc so I wanted to know the available options that I may have such as changing uni even if thats what it takes. Btw I go to uni in the UK if that helps..
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeedee)
    I started my computer science degree in September and I've been really struggling for the past few months and I really wanna change my course but I wanna know what available options I have as I wanna change my course to a business-based course such as marketing, economics, etc so I wanted to know the available options that I may have such as changing uni even if thats what it takes. Btw I go to uni in the UK if that helps..
    As you are at City University, here's what it says on the website.

Changing course

Considering transferring to another course at City?

If you wish to change your course, you should discuss your plans with your tutor or other designated person within your department.

Applications can only be considered at the discretion of the relevant head(s) of department and subject to places being available. You should be aware that applications to change a course are not always agreed.

https://www.city.ac.uk/student-admin...ion/attendance

Go to the Computer Science department in College Building if you require further information.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.