Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have your say: The 19 most relatable student problems Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelle1304)
    When you're in Year 13 and this entire post makes you feel hella nervous
    Don't feel nervous! University is awesome. You'll meet amazing people and learn from world renowned professors and yeah 9am are not too fun and the work can make you cry, but hey you're kicking your butt right now during alevels, in order to get into uni- it's basically the same at uni.

Just stay on top of your reading/problem sheets and submit your work on time and you will have an amazing time. Also, don't worry I say keep on top of things, but that is ideal. We all struggle and slip up and end up crying sometimes at 3:45 in the morning due to a assignment, but it's the will power to struggle on and push forward. I promise you, you will love university and honestly it is worth it at the end!

ReputationRep:
    After reading this post I think your auntie is right. You need to sort yourself out if you're visiting the clinic for STD test regularly yet you struggle to keep up with your studies. Just replace drinking with sex.

Tell me which Uni you go to so my future babies can avoid it like the plague.

ReputationRep:
    I can only relate to
    7) Having to find somewhere new where to live every year (I don't have to, but I end up changing every year)
    10) Group projects

If you have to save on condoms by buying them on eBay, take STD tests, and frequently worry about people throwing up in your house, then you are leading a rather dissolute and miserable life. "Rich middle class people are lazy, party all the time, always get 2:2 and tend to stink of weed" is beyond stupid.

Cancelled lectures are good and my parents don't really bother visiting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.