Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you a registered nurse able to help with my doctorate study? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are you enrolled on a course or module at the University of Wolverhampton during 2017/18? Are you a registered nurse? Do you work with Band 4 Assistant Practitioners in an acute / hospital setting? If so, please read on. The nurses voice, sharing experiences of what it is like to work with assistant practitioners in an acute / hospital setting is missing from the vast amount of literature available and my study aims to understand what is it like for registered nurses to work with assistant practitioners with the intention of contributing to the ongoing workforce debate within nursing. Without your nursing voice, your experiences remain hidden and do not feature in the discussions on workforce planning. There is an opportunity to better understand how support roles within the nursing family are embedded and impact on the registered nursing workforce and the patient experience. I would like to hear your stories within a face to face interview lasting 45 minutes at a University of Wolverhampton campus of your choice, on a day when you are at the university attending your course / module. If you are interested in participating please contact me by email and I can provide further study details. If you have any questions at this stage, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this information.
    Regards; Jackie Mitchell
    Doctoral student (University of Wolverhampton)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.