Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone put together an unofficial mark scheme? I just want to know if what I'm doing is right e.g the values I've calculated, equations etc.

Also on Qu3, the last part, it says comment on your results. Does anyone know what sort of thing this should be? I started talking about bond angles,and the stability of the compounds but ihave noooo clueeee!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvogadrosAvocado)
    Has anyone put together an unofficial mark scheme? I just want to know if what I'm doing is right e.g the values I've calculated, equations etc.

Also on Qu3, the last part, it says comment on your results. Does anyone know what sort of thing this should be? I started talking about bond angles,and the stability of the compounds but ihave noooo clueeee!!!!!
    thats a chemistry challenge paper- look it up i think its and earlier one the answers should be on the c3l6 website somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruh2132)
    thats a chemistry challenge paper- look it up i think its and earlier one the answers should be on the c3l6 website somewhere
    legend!!!! thanks : ))))

doesnt have answer for last part of question though as NSAA is slightly different. Anyone know what it should be, or a good guess??!??!?! xx

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nsaa.co.uk/ ?

ReputationRep:
    no000ooo0o0o0oooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvogadrosAvocado)
    legend!!!! thanks : ))))

doesnt have answer for last part of question though as NSAA is slightly different. Anyone know what it should be, or a good guess??!??!?! xx
    maybe something like ch2 has different delta H's for different isomers or something?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.