Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you lived in a studio all through uni? watch

    • Thread Starter


    I'm moving into a studio and out of my current uni flat at the end of this week. It's not that I'm antisocial as I love people, I just got really ill and stressed from my current flatmates and I'll be healthier in a studio. I'd also rather not meet new flatmates this year etc, and I like having my own space to come back to at the end of the day as I'm out all day and come back around 7pm.

    Basically, have people lived in studios all through their uni life? I'm just wondering incase I can't find anyone to share a flat with next year (second year), even though I know there is plenty of time.

    I have loads of friends and I know loads of people, I'm jus not necessarily sure about sharing a flat with them... ahaha.

    Thanks guys!
Do you like carrot cake?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.