Master's Public Health for Development, Choice of school in uk

Watch
MP4U
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have 3 schools to choose out 4 to do master Programme in Public Health in UK. Please help them in order of ranking for Master Public Health
Leeds University
Liverpool University
Imperial College London
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
lostplot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MP4U)
I have 3 schools to choose out 4 to do master Programme in Public Health in UK. Please help them in order of ranking for Master Public Health
Leeds University
Liverpool University
Imperial College London
Imperial is Reaaaaallly really good...its one of the top unis after oxbridge
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MP4U)
Leeds University
Liverpool University
Imperial College London
For masters courses you can apply to as many as you like. You only need to decide on which to attend when it comes to enrolment (or using a CAS for your visa if you need a visa). You can apply and accept offers from 50 universities if you want to
MP4U
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have 3 schools to choose out 4 to do master Programme in Public Health in UK. Please help me arrange them in order of ranking for Master Public Health
Leeds University
Liverpool University
Imperial College London
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The LSHTM has traditionally an excellent MPH with strong development focus (field work, profs have background in development, partnerships with Doctors without Borders/WHO and specific electives).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads