Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do some people cover their chips in Ketchup/Mayo? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ketchup mixed with hot chilli sauce (not that crap in the shops proper econa chilli sauce) on the sauce
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwollenRugbyBall)
    Most anyway. Not being funny but they love the stuff. It's gross ando messy so I don't see the appeal.
    It is not so dry and has more spice when eating. I do this not to chips, but to tortillas. They are so addictive when I am dunking them in salsa.

ReputationRep:
    Loads of salt and vinegar for me, with ketchup on the side

ReputationRep:
    I love soaking my chips in ketchup. I don't see how it's gross. There is no certain method in which you have to eat chips, surely? I am a bit OTT when it comes to squirting ketchup on my chips but they've never been soggy as a result.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.