The Student Room Group

Major change from CS to something else

I started my computer science degree in September and I've been really struggling for the past few months and I really wanna change my course but I wanna know what available options I have as I wanna change my course to a business-based course such as marketing, economics, etc so I wanted to know the available options that I may have such as changing uni even if thats what it takes. Btw I go to uni in the UK if that helps..
Reply 1
Original post by zeedee
I started my computer science degree in September and I've been really struggling for the past few months and I really wanna change my course but I wanna know what available options I have as I wanna change my course to a business-based course such as marketing, economics, etc so I wanted to know the available options that I may have such as changing uni even if thats what it takes. Btw I go to uni in the UK if that helps..

Are you happy with your current university? Do they offer any courses that interest you, and do you have the necessary grades? If so speak to the relevant department about the possibility of changing course.

It's possible you will have to start again at Year 1, next September.

That would certainly be the case if you changed university. More info about that can be found here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending