Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My GCSE life :) Watch

ReputationRep:
    1st Official Blog:

So I've been revising a lot for maths lately, it's what I've been struggling with most unfortunately. What subjects have you been struggling with?

I really want to go on and do something related to computer science at uni however they ask for A's in maths at A Levels which are so hard to get! My current plan for A levels is:
    Computer Science
    Economics
    Maths
    Do you know what you want to pick yet?

On an unrelated note; are you guys going anything for bonfire night? I'm going to a fireworks display with my friends which should be nice
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleenaxoxo)
    1st Official Blog:

So I've been revising a lot for maths lately, it's what I've been struggling with most unfortunately. What subjects have you been struggling with?
    definitely physics ;-;

I really want to go on and do something related to computer science at uni however they ask for A's in maths at A Levels which are so hard to get! My current plan for A levels is:
    Computer Science
    Economics
    Maths
    Do you know what you want to pick yet?
    those are such good subjects! what about a 4th option (if you had one)? are you staying in your school for 6th form?
    picking biology, chemistry, and either maths or geography

On an unrelated note; are you guys going anything for bonfire night? I'm going to a fireworks display with my friends which should be nice
    nope :^) have fun tho x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikela)
    nope :^) have fun tho x
    I've always found physics hard tbh😂

I probably won't pick a fourth option as maths is really hard but if I do then it would probably be history. I'm hopefully staying on at my school and they give the option for 3 or 4 anyways. Are you staying on at your school as well?

Thank you x I've always loved fireworks😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.