Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about booking a theory test however the earliest i can get one is on the 7th which is past the 4th of December where changes are to take place but im not sure if it applies to the theory test ??

any info on changes on theory test plz thanks

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there'll be any changes to the theory test, just the practical. I'll be taking the new test and my instructor told me the other day about the practical changes, but he would have mentioned theory changes if there were any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SquishyMissy)
    I don't think there'll be any changes to the theory test, just the practical. I'll be taking the new test and my instructor told me the other day about the practical changes, but he would have mentioned theory changes if there were any.
    I cant find much just searching on sites however a few have told me that it will increase to 100 questions after the 4th ?? so yhh not too sure

ReputationRep:
    From what I know, the changes are only for Practical. I rushed to pass so I didn't need to learn the new stuff required.
    Just book a test anyways and do your best, you can get an idea on what it's like then.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    I was thinking about booking a theory test however the earliest i can get one is on the 7th which is past the 4th of December where changes are to take place but im not sure if it applies to the theory test ??

any info on changes on theory test plz thanks
    The theory test is always changing, but it's still common sense - as far as I know, there haven't been any changes recently.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.