The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I really can't stand proper dance music, so I go out to the city's biggest club on student night when they play mainstream dance hip hop and pop. I have a great time, out with your friends, slightly drunk, friendly atmopshere, hot women, 90% 18-19 year olds.

Currently every Friday night we are out for the heavy metal motherfucker club. It's so good I can't describe in words. Highlight of my week, very much looking forward to Friday again. Total headbangers ball!
Reply 81
ruthiepoothie
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
"ahh ahh ahh ahh staying alive staying alive ahh ahh ahh ahh staying alliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeee..."
*gets over excited and has to go and lie down with a cold flannel*

lol.
I love all the old stuff because you can dance and yodel along to it.
"build me up....buttercup...don't break mah hee-arrrt"
"Burn baby burn...DISCO INFERNO!!"

teee heee heee oh the memories...:biggrin:
Reply 82
I love clubbing if they play all my favourite music. You don'; always have to dance either. I often use clubs as a pub that stays open till 2:00 or 3:00am.
Reply 83
SciFi25
70's clubs are cool! lol! The only ones worth going to! :biggrin:

lol you are going to love Flares in pompey then my freind. Only problem is that when we go I'm normally the youngest woman in there... :eek:
Reply 84
Fluffstar
lol.

Panic in the streets of London, Panic in the streets dunde.....

The music they play means nothing to me life, hang the DJ hang the DJ hang the DJ

Morrissey's little attack on disco music :tongue:

Now then where has my Bee Gee's ESP LP gone? :biggrin:
Reply 85
Fluffstar
lol you are going to love Flares in pompey then my freind. Only problem is that when we go I'm normally the youngest woman in there... :eek:

So how old are you then? :biggrin:
Fluffstar
lol.

yay!!! build me up buttercup is the best!!

*dances round the office singing loudly*

I'm working boss, honestly :redface:

Ruthie xx
Reply 87
SciFi25
So how old are you then? :biggrin:

er...18...and we're normally the only bunch of under 25's in there. A lot of the ladies are...um...older.
Not that that's a bad thing, of course. :smile:
Reply 88
Fluffstar
er...18...and we're normally the only bunch of under 25's in there. A lot of the ladies are...um...older.
Not that that's a bad thing, of course. :smile:

Oh well! lol! Experience is a good thing! lol! Course being 19 does mean they are all at least 5 years older than me!! lol! Not the same where i go. Inferno's in Clapham seems to be full of girls from my mates school! All 18! Yay!! :biggrin:
magiccarpet
am i the only one??

yes you are. I love dancing.
I hate clubbing too. I'm not much of a dancer and I'm claustrophobic... don't really like crowds and loud music. Haha, strange I know, but oh well.
Reply 91
lilsunflower
I hate clubbing too. I'm not much of a dancer and I'm claustrophobic... don't really like crowds and loud music. Haha, strange I know, but oh well.

:smile: Its not strange - each to their own.
Reply 92
Clubbing is wicked! You stay at home behind your computer screen nerdy boy!
feedtheflamingo
All clubs play stupid music. If you wanna go and listen to good music, go to a gig.

What music do you listen to?
Reply 94
i lurrrve clubbing
Reply 95
lilsunflower

your claustrophobic? aah, we have a difference, lol :rolleyes:
i think much of clubbing either though. i understand why some people like it, but its not the type of thing i would jump at.
im not claustrophobic, but i hate being sqaushed and hot :rolleyes:
neha p
your claustrophobic? aah, we have a difference, lol :rolleyes:
i think much of clubbing either though. i understand why some people like it, but its not the type of thing i would jump at.
im not claustrophobic, but i hate being sqaushed and hot :rolleyes:

Lolz.. yeppers we do have a difference.
I'm not claustrophic in the spatial sense, but I hate being squashed. It makes me feel really sick.
Reply 97
does anyone go to Baa Bar or Walkabout? the shots in Baa Bar are fantastic, and the atmosphere in Walkabout is amazing
Reply 98
lilsunflower
Lolz.. yeppers we do have a difference.
I'm not claustrophic in the spatial sense, but I hate being squashed. It makes me feel really sick.

ok, then cancel out the difference...i thought you meant it scares you!
Reply 99
priya
does anyone go to Baa Bar or Walkabout? the shots in Baa Bar are fantastic, and the atmosphere in Walkabout is amazing

I'm always in Walkabout...you get used to constantly being grabbed by Aussie's after a while! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending