Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am thinking of permanently withdrawing from Uni and then reapplying next year using the 240 points I have earned in the first two years as collateral.I have been forced into considering this action because I have had to temporarily withdraw from my three-year BAHons after year two because I was involved in an accident over the summer, the result of which has made concentrating impossible because of whiplash. I have been advised that this condition could take six months to a year to heal. Despite the fact that I am a mature student with my own flat to find the maintenance for I am ineligible for state benefits given that I have only temporarily withdrawn from the course and therefore technically still a student.I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had to make a similar decision?I find it hard to believe that there is no
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.