The Student Room Group

Cheaters back

My ex who I'm in love with cheated on me a month ago he keeps getting back in contact with me through his friends because I've blocked him. What do I do? I have so much anger inside. He explains everything every time he comes back and he makes hints such as can you accept my apology and let's move on separately or things like you Everyone imagine you get back with someone who cheated on you or could you ever see yourself trusting me again. I have so so so much anger inside I can't even tell him how hurt I am.

Please what do I do? Would love to have advice and perhaps past stories ?
Girl all I can say is once a cheat always a cheat
If someone really cares about you they wouldn’t even think about cheating if they actually take it upon themselves to actually cheat they’re not worth that time of day. Go get yourself a real man who won’t cheat and treat u properly
I’ve been cheated on 3 times if that helps one of them had a girlfriend the whole time ! But it’s hard to get over but as the days pass you’ll slowly forget and remember ur better than that. People also don’t have sympathy for people who go back with cheats thinks about why
Reply 2
Original post by Foreverconfu
Girl all I can say is once a cheat always a cheat
If someone really cares about you they wouldn’t even think about cheating if they actually take it upon themselves to actually cheat they’re not worth that time of day. Go get yourself a real man who won’t cheat and treat u properly
I’ve been cheated on 3 times if that helps one of them had a girlfriend the whole time ! But it’s hard to get over but as the days pass you’ll slowly forget and remember ur better than that. People also don’t have sympathy for people who go back with cheats thinks about why

Yes that's true. So much stuff went on during our relationship where I was horrible to him when he really liked me and he got a tattoo of my face on him and I was so horrible during that time to him idk I feel so frozen and numb I cry whenever I hear his voice and sometimes at night but I feel so frozen and alone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending