Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GYG 2017-2018: Revising and rising to B's and beyond! Watch

ReputationRep:

Name:  PRAGMATICPEACH.png
Views: 11
Size:  349.9 KB

Hi, you can call me Peach!
    I'm a 15 year old year 11 student with a love for art and learning!
    I have applied for Media, Business and English Lit. at A level,
    and I want to eventually get a career in advertising.

I'm currently studying the following subjects with these predicted grades:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Art: 8
    Biology: 8
    Chemistry: 8
    Physics: 7
    Computing: 8
    Economics: A
    English: 8
    German: 6
    Maths: 8
    R.E.: 8

This is my first year doing GYG and it looks really interesting!
    I will hopefully be updating weekly.
    I will be talking about my revision tips, relaxation techniques, and all the other stuff that comes with preparing for GCSEs.
    This blog may also offer some insight into what its like to study with ADHD, which could be interesting ..... maybe??
    Either way, keep an eye out for posts here!

See you!!:wavey:

ReputationRep:

November 2nd 2017

Today begins with one of my weakest subjects: Chemistry- and not just one period of it, but two.
    We recently had an assessment in Chemistry on climate change and pollution. I didn't do great, but I passed and that's all that matters

The rest of my day is calm enough: Art, English and Computing. Nothing much is happening in any of these today :yawn:

In non-school news, I've signed up for NaNoWriMo! Who knows if I'll complete anything for it, but it seems like a fun challenge to fill up some spare time

Additionally, I'm thinking about updating this a little more frequently than weekly. Expects small-ish update closer to daily (or every-other-day-ly at least) than weekly!
    anyway.....
    See you!:wavey:

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PragmaticPeach)

Name:  PRAGMATICPEACH.png
Views: 11
Size:  349.9 KB

Hi, you can call me Peach!
    I'm a 15 year old year 11 student with a love for art and learning!
    I have applied for Media, Business and English Lit. at A level,
    and I want to eventually get a career in advertising.

I'm currently studying the following subjects with these predicted grades:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Art: 8
    Biology: 8
    Chemistry: 8
    Physics: 7
    Computing: 8
    Economics: A
    English: 8
    German: 6
    Maths: 8
    R.E.: 8

This is my first year doing GYG and it looks really interesting!
    I will hopefully be updating weekly.
    I will be talking about my revision tips, relaxation techniques, and all the other stuff that comes with preparing for GCSEs.
    This blog may also offer some insight into what its like to study with ADHD, which could be interesting ..... maybe??
    Either way, keep an eye out for posts here!

See you!!:wavey:

Good luck this year! I really like your blue banner :yep: What subject are you enjoying most at GCSE at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    hey! good luck with y11 and im sure you'll smash your gcses x
    what board are you doing for german??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PragmaticPeach)

November 2nd 2017

Today begins with one of my weakest subjects: Chemistry- and not just one period of it, but two.
    We recently had an assessment in Chemistry on climate change and pollution. I didn't do great, but I passed and that's all that matters

The rest of my day is calm enough: Art, English and Computing. Nothing much is happening in any of these today :yawn:

In non-school news, I've signed up for NaNoWriMo! Who knows if I'll complete anything for it, but it seems like a fun challenge to fill up some spare time

Additionally, I'm thinking about updating this a little more frequently than weekly. Expects small-ish update closer to daily (or every-other-day-ly at least) than weekly!
    anyway.....
    See you!:wavey:

Yes, NaNoWriMo! I did it in both 2015 and 2016. I had to put it off this year due to mocks, but I'm planning on doing Camp NaNoWriMo in July of next year. It's so much fun (and would probably boost your personal statement if you're in the midst of writing that haha). The best of luck for both your exams and your novel!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.