Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get a quiz? and it says June 2018? if so can u help me with the programme and flowchart i am stuck T-T

ReputationRep:
    Yh

ReputationRep:
    Yea I got given that today, can anyone explain how to save the data (eg. Test scores, username ...) in pseudocode

ReputationRep:
    Hoop1 has private mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helper201)
    Yh
    Can you please hekp me with the programme and flowchart?

ReputationRep:
    Got the same one, where you have to create a quiz and then a report at the end?

Please send me a private message with code
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Please do not discuss live NEA tasks. This is a breach of regulations and you could be disqualified from the qualification. Solutions shared online are flagged and can be picked up during moderation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.