ktejers
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have a mock exam on paper 2 of the English literature section of the AQA exam and i'm not sure how to go about revision. Do I revise all 12 poems from the anthology or just a few in detail?
missboooky
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I didnt revise any for my actual exams I got away with a C I didnt take anything seriously tbhh I would say revise the majority but Im guessing your teachers have told you which one it might be
ktejers
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by missboooky)
I didnt revise any for my actual exams I got away with a C I didnt take anything seriously tbhh I would say revise the majority but Im guessing your teachers have told you which one it might be
oh wicked that'll save me time cheers!
whitneeyle
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I was 5 marks away from a 9 in my English Literature and I am now studying A-Level English Literature. You need to revise each poem in depth, there is no say what so ever what poems will come up in the exam and you need to be prepared to analyse unseen poetry too. You'll have the poems infront of you but it's very handy to have memorised your notes for each poem - you also need to be able to compare each poem with another. I hope this helps, I really wouldn't say the best idea is to only study majority as I know people who studied all and still got quite low or not even pass rates, and they only got this, due to not enough detailed revision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
16%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (62)
31%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (24)
12%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.5%
I think it's an unfair expectation (52)
26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.5%

Watched Threads