Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone fancy a chat? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I’m soo bored and I have no friends (I lost them because I couldn’t keep up with them with my social anxiety). So yeah, I thought having people to talk to would take my mind off things for a while.

ReputationRep:
    y^2=4ax

What are you upto?

ReputationRep:
      Hi
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      What are you upto?
      (Original post by Arcadia123)
      Hi
      Hey, not up to much yet again, just in my room with some music 😂 what about you?

ReputationRep:
      metro boomin want some more *****

(Original post by Meg846)
        Hey, not up to much yet again, just in my room with some music 😂 what about you?
        Procrastinating when I should be doing work:lol:

ReputationRep:
        I’m soo bored and I have no friends (I lost them because I couldn’t keep up with them with my social anxiety). So yeah, I thought having people to talk to would take my mind off things for a while.
        They weren't your friends if they left you due to your anxiety.

ReputationRep:
        Currently procrastinating about doing my homework because I still have 4 days left of holidays )

ReputationRep:
        Procrastinating when I should be doing work:lol:
        Oh yeah, it’s half term now and I have plenty of corse work to do instead I have been stressing about it and then telling myself I’ll do it a different time 😂

ReputationRep:
        Hiya

Oh yeah, it’s half term now and I have plenty of corse work to do instead I have been stressing about it and then telling myself I’ll do it a different time 😂
          Hahaha ohh better late than never , we dont have half term holidays at uni!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by magicbeans1212)
          They weren't your friends if they left you due to your anxiety.
          It wasn’t directly because of my anxiety but they have other friends which is fine but I couldn’t go out with them and I haven’t seen them since may and haven’t been spoke to them for 2 months and tbh it’s hard because I love them so much

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by desktopcooking)
          Hiya
          Hey wuu2?

ReputationRep:
          It wasn’t directly because of my anxiety but they have other friends which is fine but I couldn’t go out with them and I haven’t seen them since may and haven’t been spoke to them for 2 months and tbh it’s hard because I love them so much
          If you have anxiety about going out, you could always invite them around for a sleepover or to watch a movie.

ReputationRep:
          Hahaha ohh better late than never , we dont have half term holidays at uni!
          I don’t think I could deal with that, an 8 week term has been hard enough 😂

ReputationRep:
          If you have anxiety about going out, you could always invite them around for a sleepover or to watch a movie.
          I don’t think they would be interested now really. I mean I can’t even text them because I feel like I’ll Be pestering them.

ReputationRep:
          lol

ReputationRep:
          I don’t think they would be interested now really. I mean I can’t even text them because I feel like I’ll Be pestering them.
          That's a difficult position to be in and I can assume that it is hard. Hopefully in the future you will meet new people and have new friends who will understand and know so can help you more

ReputationRep:
          That's a difficult position to be in and I can assume that it is hard. Hopefully in the future you will meet new people and have new friends who will understand and know so can help you more
          Yeah it definitely is. I have known the 1 for 13 years and the other for 5. We were in the same classes for 99% if things from year 7 to year 11 (and from nursery for the one I have known 13 years) and they helped me so much, I couldn’t have coped without them and I told them most things, apart from the anxiety. It really does hurt to realise that they have basically forgotten about me and I don’t even have anyone to talk to about it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.